POSTING DATE: November 3, 2020 POSTING #338-20 (Non-Union)
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Temporary Full-Time (12 months)
The Human Resources Specialist will support leaders to provide expert support, consultation and ensure strategic service integration in the key disciplines of Human Resources, including employee relations, attendance and performance management, recruitment, health & safety, WSIB and training and development. The Human Resources Specialist analyzes key human resources business intelligence allowing them to independently work alongside leaders to provide recommendations for strategic solutions, and assist in the development and execution of operational strategies that support both short and long term departmental goals. The Human Resources Specialist engages other members of the overall Human Resources team to ensure that all the team has the information and knowledge to provide comprehensive client focused human resources solutions.
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
- University degree from an accredited University in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related discipline required
- Community College Diploma from a Human Resources program and/or equivalent experience required
- CHRP designation or willingness to acquire required
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a complex unionized environment providing support to clients on strategic HR initiatives including performance management, attendance management and recruitment, health & safety and WSIB
- Excellent understanding of theories related to human resources, change management, performance management, succession planning and organizational analysis and design
- Demonstrates sound decision-making skills, excellent judgement and assessment skills
- Working knowledge of the principles of employee engagement and organizational behaviour
- Ability to understand and collaborate with a broad range of disciplines in order to bring about implementing HR strategic initiatives
- Ability to analyse various forms of data, synthesize information ability to anticipate future trends/consequences and create innovative strategies and flexible plans
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Proven ability to build positive and productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel throughout the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.